GDP / GMP
The rules for “Good Distribution Practice” (GDP) pose major challenges for logistics service providers, shippers as well as pharmaceutical companies. In addition to comprehensive quality management requirements they have to comply with statutory requirements on the validation of computerized systems, such as Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
Those who shy away these expenses, risks that authority’s approvals are not granted and the storage is prohibited. After all: a WMS in pharmaceutical logistics must not be put into service because of drug and patient safety.
A lawful integration creates the foundation for a successful positioning in a growing market. This will benefit shippers and logistics service providers who wish to specialize in this area.
- Coaching in the field of auditing software company
- Implementation of audits
- Coaching at the creation of SOPs
- Coaching for the validation test
- Execution of validation tests / acceptances
Log5Group Engineers GmbH – Your partner for
- a lawful auditing of computerized systems in the pharmaceutical logistics
- the validation of complete systems at service providers and manufacturers